View Single Post
Old Friday, June 03, 2016

sarang ali shaikh will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakistaniguy View Post
Sindh Public Service Commission has been trying to prove through various News Letters that it upholds highest level of transparency in its selection process and all the allegations are false etc.

However, the reality is opposite to this. Candidates of Karachi, who appeared from Karachi Centers, have not received their Marksheets yet. I went to SPSC hyderabad specially in order to ask them about MY Marksheet. However, I was treated rudely and I was told that Marksheets were not ready yet.

I repeatedly ask them that how could we file complain against spsc untill and unless we receive marksheets ? But my emails were ignored and I was given no answer in this regard.

Recently, In its News Letter SPSC\ADMN\2016\136 it is mentioned that just 250 applications have been received. I want to ask SPSC that What about 800 candidates of Karachi who have not received their Marksheets yet in order to raise question on the transparency of SPSC ?

Chief Justice of Supreme Court has rightly said in his recent statement that there is no law but Kingdom in Sindh province.
I haven't received the mark sheet either. Though i asked them my marks on phone a week ago.

Sent from my HUAWEI G700-U10 using Tapatalk