View Single Post
Old Friday, June 03, 2016
Banned

ursula will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by qublai khan View Post
@ursula

You should read manto and mumtaz mufti and also udas naslain by the great great Abdullah Hussain.some Urdu writers are worth reading.it is now when the Urdu literature became barren and affected.in past we had have many great minds.
Well, irbid
Its good to see some books that you have recommended to me; unfortunately, finding a good site for downloading some Urdu stuff is also a herculean task for noob like me, you know.

I was just in 7th grade when my Urdu teacher forcibly ordered me to read out the " mado jazar-i -islam.ironically, she asked me to read it in such a manner that you must have a melancholy in your heart and zeal of Islam in your expression.Anyhow, I read it thricely and alhamdollilah, its majority of shair are permanently imprinted in my heart.(whenever I feel some sorrow, I repeat its hair and at the end I pray for my nice teacher)

Btw: I didn't say that I don't like Urdu writers.

Again thanks for recommending me these books, inshallah ill read the all recommended....
Quote:
@sincere khan
In a country like ours,persons like molana Fazal Rehman are successful. I don't know what happen to folks in election. Despite full knowledge of their past corruption, they will elect molana party in couple of constituencies.

Sent from my T480 using Tapatalk
Ah muslim ummah and its competent leaders!

Well we definitely deserve such sheer mimickery.

I hope you're understanding what I mean.
P.S.javed chaudary is far better than molana Fazl ur Rehman.(may be its my personal opinion)
The Following User Says Thank You to ursula For This Useful Post:
qublai khan (Saturday, June 04, 2016)