View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 09, 2016

Insaf Sindhu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pureapak View Post
@insaf
That is sad to know dear.
Were you annoyed with extra workload, duty hours, irritating SOPs, staff behavioral issue, or situation with your future career growth?
also share what you knew about JCA post, any information pls ?
As, I felt they were jealous of our massive success thats why they all the time asked me by saying do this, do that. I also noticed that all the staff was very angry at this system of merit and a big change. Because mostly at courts there are more than one family members because firstly the recruitment process was on references. There were many issues like timing, the most discourages, environment, no proper office environment, behave of seniors and colleagues (it does not mean that all are equal, there are many humble and kind seniors and colleagues that guide everyone properly), continue working without a single break except lunch break of one hour, boundness from 8am to 8/9pm(almost) that leads to no social and family life. Just Lonliness. Remember that if you have no social and family life that mean your life is nothing that just a money making machine and most eminent thing to mention that this job was like a labour work despite of clerical work, it was also most discouraging and disheartening. And there are many other issues that made me uneasy and uncomfortable.
No dear I have no information regarding JCAs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amjad Somro View Post
Dear I really appreciate your decision. I can understand your story as I experienced the same when got selected in NAB Sukkur as Assistant and quitted the same after few days. I think you made a right decision.
Thank you very much dear for understanding. Everyone criticized me that you are mad you have left a important High Court job. I was always thinking that how I can made them understand that how difficulties and problems I am facing. Everyone just is putting his/her eyes just on money and power of High Court. They don't feel a life, they think that life is the name of money making machine. Well, I just replied them that it is true that money is need of time, have worth, it has importance but remember that money is not everything. Like Shakespeare's quote above in Sindhi there is a quotation that "Ehro Son(gold) e ban, jeko chhine kan".
I am happy and relaxed now. Alhamdulillah! I have no reservation regarding my decision and I am proud of it. Many many thanks to Allah Almighty Who helped me regarding this matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizwanulhassanrind View Post
You have described it well, nothing is left for further clarification.

I had worked in SUPARCO from 2011 to 2016, there were better facilities like in time promotion, pick and drop service, hospital on penal etc. but I opted SHC because of the difference of salary (From Rs.30,000/- to Rs.50,000/-) As both are government jobs, I am feeling much relaxed here with subject of working environment, but yes i have to travel by my bike, and here is medical reimbursement facility (not panel hospitals).
I do not want to retire from SHC, this is taken as up step from SUPARCO.
For a month if you earn double than your previous job, than you can raise the living standard of you as well as your family. (In an year I can save Rs. 240,000/-) it compelled to join SHC.
Its good that you're feeling relaxed at SHC. May you get succeed.
pureapak (Thursday, June 09, 2016)