View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 09, 2016

rizwanulhassanrind is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insaf Sindhu View Post
Thank you very much for you kind advice dear.

Dear Alysia, you did as all others paid me, once again thank you. Well, I think that there should be a self respect in every aspect of life either its a job or freedom of unemployment. No doubt there was enough money for me for spending moments of life and a secure government job. But in real, there I never felt any kind of respect, despite of being a qualified employee. I faced three time a very tough situation, at that really my condition was at pity when a senior paid words of jealousy and dishonor, really those words were not less than a sword attacks. That was the one issue which led me to such a hard decision. Because I feel that if once have no self respect that mean one can perform any task of dishonor and can bear any kind of dishonor.

Aur sab se ziyada kam wali baat ye hai k jab ap subha 7 bje uth kar job pe jaen aur rat ko 8 yar 9 bje wapis aen aur sara din continue kaam kren. Kya ye mumkin hai k ap kisi job k liye tayari kar sakte hain yar kuch parh sakte hain? Impossible ever!

I am not afraid of competition among millions of candidates'. I really enjoy such competitions. Alhamdulillah! Firstly, I have qualified all phases of Ministry of Defence but not joined. Secondly, I think I have topped Military Accountant General test for the DEO by NTS by securing "75" marks because still I have not seen anybody carrying 75 or above marks. I qualified for NAB but unfortunately could not qualify skill test.

The last one. I am not on road. Alhamdulillah! I have a job at a well reputed university, that have been ranked 3rd overall Pakistan by HEC. I am equal salary to SHC with honor, respect and peace of mind. And I am enjoying this very much. Do pray dear!
If you have same honor and respect than dear which thing appealed you to join singh high court,??

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk