View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 14, 2016

AhmadMobeen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Bilal Ahsan View Post
How was your interview ?? can you share the questions ??
Hey!
All in all, there were 25 people listed for the interview, and my serial number was 4. The interview lasted for about ten minutes.
First of all, they asked me about my interests, etc.
Then, about my degree (duration, mode of study, the name of subjects I studied).
After that, they asked me about the various exchange rate regimes. Fixed, floating, etc.
Then they asked me about the effects of real exchange rate appreciation. And how real exchange rate varies from nominal exchange rate.
After that, they asked me about the differences between Keynesian and classical economics.
Then, they asked what kind of tools do central banks have to implement their desired policy.
As for as my performance is concerned, it was good, though not very good. Initially I was very nervous and it was quite evident but as time passed, I became relaxed and fluent. All the questions they asked, Alhamdulillah I answered them correctly, I think.
However, they asked me if I had studied the course "econometrics". I unfortunately hadn't. And they were visibly disturbed by this fact.
There were four people in the panel. All were very friendly. One of them was most definitely a psychologist.
Soo, that's it. Hoping for the best, now. Inshah Allah.

Sent from my m1 note using Tapatalk