View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 20, 2008
Khadim-e-Fareed
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Roll Number 3208-CSS 2008Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best Mod 2009Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2009Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,189 Times in 442 Posts
Mumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Bait-ullah-Mehsud and the Taliban delima.

Hello fellow members i hope you are all doing fine and are in the best of your spirits.

I was just thinking about the rise of armed groups in Pakistan.A simple question comes to my mind.Bait-ullah-Mehsud is one of the most wanted men in the world.He is wanted by Pakistan in the assassination of Shaheed Benazir Bhuttoo and by the Nato forces for raids in Afghanistan.Now he has threatned the NWFP government to resign or to face the consequences.Just a few days back he held his second press conference and it was attended by journalists representing all the leading news channels.Now the question is that if he is so badly wanted with all the latest technology the Americans and the Pakistani military has why don;t they just take him out.I mean "Naek Muhammad" and similar others like "Zarqawi" in iraq were killed by satellite guided missiles why don;t they do the same to him. Are the hidden hands protecting him to make a case against the Political system or is it a conspiracy against Pakistan itself.

i just wanted what my fellow members think about this.Your inputs will be appreciated.

Regards
cannible (Saturday, August 02, 2008)