View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 18, 2016

Mohammad Wisal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AonAliShah View Post
So is it confirmed that custom valuation karachi has issued appointment letters for udc?

Brother can you please tell me that custom appraisment south have conducted the interviews for ldc? .. becuase i have not recieved any letter .. my marks were 71
I cannot clarify whether the candidates were appointed through letters or by direct-calling, the appraiser from whom the information was received regarding Customs Valuation only stated that the selected candidates have started working officially on their respective posts.

For the positions in Collectorate of Customs Appraisement, I cannot confirm whether they have been issued from Customs Appraisement (East/West) or Office of the Chief Collector (South), but interviews are being held on 20th June at Customs House on 9th-Floor.

You can also go visit them directly & confirm whether your name is in the 'selected candidates for interviews' list or not.

Note: Appraisement is the most desired department in Customs and as such will have the most competition.