View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 19, 2016

Recluse is on a distinguished road
Default .

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincere khan View Post
How you know that Pakistan is supporting Afghan Pashtun.?? 80% of afghan security personnel are pashtun. I know well about them. they all are against pakistan. these all afghanis are the children of Russian army. the uzbik tajik, and pashtun considered pakistan as their first enemy while they accepted india as their best friend. we should called them Namak haram.
Pakistan supported Gulbadin Hikmatyar, a Pashtun against Ahmad Shah Masoud, a Tajik. We didn't even support Burhanuddin Rabbani because he wasn't a Pashtun. We wanted to install a Pashtun friendly government in Kabul and when Hikmatyar proved uncapable, we started supporting the Pashtun Talibans. The rest we know is history.
And that was what I mentioned too, even Afghan Pashtun have unfavorable ideas toward Pakistan thanks to the doctrine of strategic depth that led to supporting the Taliban and subsequent disaster in Afghanistan. If we had dealt with all ethnic groups similarly, the case would have been different, and if we had pursued the policy of non-intervention it would have been much better.
I support the notion that refugees should go back to their country. If anyone has read about the current budget, he will know that 488 Million rupees have been earmarked for Afghan refugees which is a huge amount out of taxpayers' money!
Moreover, in 2014 the Afghan National Army was 43% Pashtun, 32% Tajik,12% Hazara and 10% Uzbek. Not 80%! Fact check.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Recluse For This Useful Post:
ayeshaf (Friday, July 22, 2016), Bookaholic (Sunday, June 19, 2016)