View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 22, 2016

mysteriousleoo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by procrastinator View Post
Congrats to successfull candidates. I have been recommended for the post. Received letter today. I am a civil engr. I got a lecturer job in march bps-17 (govt of BALOCHISTAN) so I was thinking that I should decline ad in fgo. But now I also qualified for assistant engineer in planning and development department which is a dream job for an engr. Besides that I am also preparing for pcs/css and I have a hec scholarship for france. I was already confused which track to take. So what you folks got for me?? I mean suggestions. I reckon I need few. If anybody would be generous enough to say something what's better for me. We are young ppl and of same trade so I think it best to ask you ppl abt it. Cheers amigos
I would suggest you for asst engr n planing ..bettr perks bettrs salries bettrs future.

Guys please dont think in IB you will work as you see in CIA (hollywood movies. thats just in movies as it is writen in advrtismnt desk-cum field....but its totly desk job believe me i know some of my friends over their they told me. wo kehtay haina door k dhol suhanay.... its the story of IB and as you said that you are selected for scholorship..they won;t permit you holidays for studies offshore. and there is no good salary package as well.. i believe you will be getting more than 60+perks in assit but here you will get 53K (after deduction)...as i hve seen couple of weks ago one AD IB salary slip. baqi ap ki apni marzi hai ..... wish you good luck