View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 25, 2016

Faiza Rajput is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Ahsan Shah View Post
Hi Faiza,
Though your question was specifically for Ursula, if you don't mind, I want to add to the ongoing discussion.
Brexit has only ensured sovereignty for the British and cost them much. Though they were depositing millions of pounds to the EU for their membership, what they were receiving was far more.
* EU was financing their technology and research projects.
* The British enjoyed economical foreign holidays throughout Europe.
* They didn't need volatile diplomacy to secure trade deals. EU was there for the purpose.
* There are around 3.5 million British who are employed in EU countries, and who are going to lose their job soon.
EU will lose too::::
* After Brexit, some other countries seem fed up with the dictatorial bureaucracy of EU which is always up to brutal imposing its policies upon the member states.
* Advocates of sovereignty look Brexit as an example to be used for their own benefit.

The crux of the discussion is that EU seems to collapse soon as Grexit and Frexit seem inevitable.
Thank you Muhammad Ahsan for sharing your point of view.

I mentioned Ursula because she was in the discussion but discussion is open for everyone

Back to the topic.....
I totally agree with your every point. Both sides are going to loose one thing or another in the short run. However, in my opinion, matter is far more worse for EU than it is for England. England is developed country. It has a nation whose mindset is far more progressive. They are able to counter any difficulty arising from the situation. Next few years will be harder for them but they will eventually sail the tide. They will quickly engage the whole world and as would be independent from EU, it would be the victory of ENGLAND. Now, on the world stage, we must assume, another very strong player will emerge in next couple of years.

As far as EU is concerned, its future is bleak and cracking voice is very loud now. Wait for some more surprises in next few months......