Thread: Joining fgo
View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 26, 2016
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

imbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nisar Shah Bukhari View Post
IMBINDAS was also aspirant for AD IB. Unfortunately he could'nt make it in descriptive test as far as i remember. May be i am wrong.
nowvHe is lashing out at IB once he was dreaming to join it.
Its beyond understanding.
any way every one has its own opinion.
I not only topped written, but descriptive test as well, i appeared in interview for sake of experience. At the end of interview, the chairman of the panel asked me that, "You are a tehsildar right?" i replied affirmatively. He said "Don't you know Tehsildar is a very charming post, in your career you can rise to DC or even Commissioner of the province, why would you like to join a post like AD IB?" I replied, "I haven't made my mind yet to join IB" He said,"SO you are here to waste our time?" I replied, "No Sir, It's my right to appear in interview after getting through three though stages, whether to join or not, should be a candidate prerogative ". I smiled back, He said "Ok son, but you better clear about you ambitions" and said "Thankyou"

Even the Chairman of panel was sure that i would never leave my present job to join IB, this is a fact. Perhaps thats why i was marked low in interview so that other deserving jobless candidates could get the slot (which he did it perfectly right, i appreciate it)

I am not discouraging anyone, like i said that those candidates who are already employed in Govt service in BPS-17 or above should not leave their easy life to join AD IB. for those who are jobless or working in BPS-16, must join it because it way more better job than being a jobless or working on a clerical post.

The candidate in AD IB who topped form fata was already allocated to PSP in css, so don't bash me now that i should not have appeared in interview. Chnage and experience is a part of human nature, that even a selected ASP wants to taste the interview experience.