Thread: Joining fgo
View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 26, 2016

Nisar Shah Bukhari is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbindas View Post
I not only topped written, but descriptive test as well, i appeared in interview for sake of experience. At the end of interview, the chairman of the panel asked me that, "You are a tehsildar right?" i replied affirmatively. He said "Don't you know Tehsildar is a very charming post, in your career you can rise to DC or even Commissioner of the province, why would you like to join a post like AD IB?" I replied, "I haven't made my mind yet to join IB" He said,"SO you are here to waste our time?" I replied, "No Sir, It's my right to appear in interview after getting through three though stages, whether to join or not, should be a candidate prerogative ". I smiled back, He said "Ok son, but you better clear about you ambitions" and said "Thankyou"

Even the Chairman of panel was sure that i would never leave my present job to join IB, this is a fact. Perhaps thats why i was marked low in interview so that other deserving jobless candidates could get the slot (which he did it perfectly right, i appreciate it)

I am not discouraging anyone, like i said that those candidates who are already employed in Govt service in BPS-17 or above should not leave their easy life to join AD IB. for those who are jobless or working in BPS-16, must join it because it way more better job than being a jobless or working on a clerical post.

The candidate in AD IB who topped form fata was already allocated to PSP in css, so don't bash me now that i should not have appeared in interview. Chnage and experience is a part of human nature, that even a selected ASP wants to taste the interview experience.
HAHAHAHAHAH...... topped in both written tests and could'nt make in an interview.... its great injustice against with you by the fpsc brother.....
and onething, as per your logic k apko interview m low marks ic lie de kuyu k or logo ko chance mile.... tou ic logic k teht amna baig kbhi top na krti kuyu k wo psp hai.....