Thread: Joining fgo
View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 26, 2016
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

imbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazar Iqbal View Post
& among other deserving jobless candidates who were preferred over a Tehsildar were, Topper PSP, 2nd m.a English distinction holder, president talent scholarship holder, & already serving as vice Principal in Bs-17 under MoD, one of the selected candidates is an AD LDA at 17, one is my love sabir Bashir Assistant Registrar, AD Immigration & passport, AD Anti Corruption, these are those jin ka mujhe pta ha list mein, so don't be that much over confident,, plz avoid such comments that other deserving jobless candidates were preferred over the mighty Tehsildar, again apologies in advance..

Sent from my S7 using Tapatalk
Listen kid ! If All these candidates that you stated, join IB,then i can only pray for them and their prudence. before I was in police department (prison department specifically), and i spent 2 years dealing with every kind of department including intelligence, ie IB, FIA,Special branch, CID, ISI (civilians and military both), MI etc. Except the Uniformed ISI guys and MI, believe me, the rest of them would not even given access to whatever source they needed.
I have many friends in IB, from Director to lowest level of ASI's. I am telling based on my experience with them. They were not happy, not a single one of them. They duty routine is very strict, They have no arrest powers neither they can claim any security or protocol. This is what i wanted to tell you guys.
More importantly i was accosted to the selected candidates who were already in a govt service in 17 scale, NOT YOU. SO peace, YOU ARE NOT MATURE ENOUGH TO TALK TO OFFICERS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by N is best View Post
i know bindas personally. he is very competent guy. And this is also true that he was not going to join it even if selected. He was also selected as AD MOD but he did not join and preferred tehsildar.
Dear, Thanks for telling kids, they are too emotional to get something. You left Inspector ANF, D.AD ASF(along with me), and two other Uniformed jobs and preferred to be jobless, because it didn't attract you in your own sense, I salute you to be very clear about yourself.
Your very close relative is PSP who had also served in IB, so who else would know more about IB than you.
You exactly know i wanted to help those candidates who have choice btw IB and someother job of same scale, but some fledglings are too young to understand and got it wrong, TO WHOM I DIDN"T ADDRESS.