View Single Post
Old Monday, June 27, 2016

engrkhattak is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahid Rasheed View Post
All the friends protesting against ZTBL Please do remember that it is clearly mention in their recruitment policy that your nts marks or test marks have 50 % affect while other 50 % based on interview process. so if somebody says that interview is just formality he is absolutely wrong. and this is strong point of ztbl which can fail any sue against them. Along with it your qualification along with divisions and CGPA has separate numbers. If u have more qualification it will be extra benefit. ZTBL recruitment process is same as PAEC. These are not my words this is reality which we have to accept either we got selected or not. They are autonomous body and those protesting first evaluate theirself as per mentioned criteria. Than if they find something goes wrong with them they should definately go to protest. Here it is pertinent to mention that the competition was very strong in punjab. There were hundreds of students who got above 80 score.
Hundreds of students having 80 marks....
O bhai meray I was having interview on first day, and there were only 16 or 17 students having 80 or above marks...
From serial number 18 onwards started those having 79 marks...

Sent from my Infinix-X600-LTE using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to engrkhattak For This Useful Post:
Aftab89 (Monday, June 27, 2016)