View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 29, 2016
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,879 Times in 593 Posts
Naveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revboy View Post
AoA,
I'm engineering graduate and I am going to appear in css 2017, my optionals are as follows:
IR
I.law
Environmental science
Sindhi
Us history/ Indo pak history.

I'm unable to decide whether I should go for us history or indo pak history. Though, I'm very much familiar with the later, yet I'm hesitant to opt it because: one, it is considered as a low scoring subject.
Two, as I'm opting IR and I.law so I'm told that us history would be better to be opted alongwith above mentioned subjects.
Three, indopak history is much lengthier than us history.

Considering all this, please guide me how is my overall combination? And secondly, should I go for us history or indo pak?

I'll be indebted to you for your kind advice and guidance.
Regards.
M extremely very sorry for being late in replying to your query because I often visit forum these days and that too, I normally check US History section and Leave. All praise and courtesy to Last Island who informed me about your post.

Coming back to your query,

No subject is low/High scoring until and unless u are not well prepared, both the subjects are equally good and have their own pros and cons as I have studies both. I can say that US History is a bit short in Syllabus while Indian History is more ov more interesting subject.

If you are opting Intl. Law and I.R, then I think US History can be a good choice as it will definitely help you in the said subjects as well. My Advise, go for subject which you can find material easily to prepare. go through the past papers of both subjects if you have time and then decide.

If you ask me personally I would recommend you American History
Revboy (Wednesday, June 29, 2016)