View Single Post
Old Monday, July 11, 2016

Commie Fabian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anam Hussain View Post
A.o.A
As i am new to this forum, I don't know much of this,, now coming to the point!!
I am thinking of trying to prepare this exam from past two years, , but due to some domestic issues I wasn't able to go through this,, I have completed my MBA last year and now married too,, and wants to appear in 2017 exams,,, I know I don't have much of the time to prepare the whole course, ,

Now this is the request to all the deliberated members to help me in subjects selections and all,,

Plzzzz plzzzz just suggest me the most easiest and time saving subjects combination so I should start my preparation as soon as possible,,,

I'll be much much thankful to all of you, ,
Stay Blessed,,,
I'd suggest you the easiest, easiest for you at least i.e. Business Administration. Following this US History, Sociology and International Law would save you the day and if you've MBA finance background go for Accounting & Auditing, you'll nail it.
But if you have already selected your subjects which I assume you had since I responded to your query very late, please let us know your subject combination
Thank you!