View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 29, 2008

prince_chitral is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahira Shams
dear thanks alot for ur guidance..... today i have called deputy secretary to find out about the examination dates........ he told me that it will in oct and nov......... so in this regard i have time.........now come to the subjects......i have done my masters in botany........ and my optional subjects are Botany, forestry, constitutional law, sociaology and international relations......
i m trying to join the academy as i found much time for preparation......... i am not much worried about any other subject other then english.......it is true i dnt kow how to improve it..........
and still waiting for ur guidance.....
and may Allah JI give u success in CSS exams.
Hello Dear,
I hope you are fine and well. First of all i would like to thank all the experienced and well motivated CSS & PMS aspirants who are guiding the Junior members like me in a very kind and professional manner. I am also looking to attempt the PMS, N-WFP which is most probably going to be held in October/November, 20008. Though I am not well prepared but still I am hopeful that kind friends like you would certainly help me to come up with the expectations of my parents who really wanna see me as a Civil Servant. Secondly, as Tahira has mentioned about the CSS coaching academies, very well to inform you that there are really good academies working in Islamabad. As I am, presently, residing in Islamabad so I am quite in touch with these academies like KIPS, NOA, IlMIA and Zawiya. Remember that academies are like guiding stars that provide guidence to the aspirant candidates in a useful manner.
Lastly, If anyone can guide me about International Relations I shall be obliged. As I have opted for International Relations as an optional subject but I have not been able to understand the paper pattern. Is there any short cut to adopt in I.R? I mean if I prepare some important questions can I clear the paper?
I have done my masters from the University of Peshawar in 2007. If there are students from Peshawar University?
Thanks
dear all.