View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 12, 2016
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

It's unexpected but pleasant surprise :-) Thank you management for acknowledging my little contribution here.Though life is much busier now yet forum is still worthy for me.Starting journey with medal of appreciation and title of Makhzan e Urdu Adab,I'll feel accomplished when I achieve CSP medal.Remember me in your prayers for my result.

Dear awardees,Congratulations! Helping hand is always rewarded so keep it up!

Stay blessed fellows!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
Amna (Wednesday, July 13, 2016), incounternable (Tuesday, July 19, 2016), Last Island (Tuesday, July 12, 2016), Man Jaanbazam (Wednesday, July 13, 2016), Naveed_Bhuutto (Wednesday, July 13, 2016), Nazish Hina (Sunday, July 17, 2016), Sabir Basheer (Wednesday, July 13, 2016), Taimoor Gondal (Wednesday, July 13, 2016), Tassawur (Wednesday, July 13, 2016)