View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 13, 2016

sidrahhh is on a distinguished road

I would like to take this opportunity to express my heartfelt thanks to you all for your active involvement on forum. Congratulations you all on receiving this prestigious & much-deserving award. I appreciate for your selfless giving of your time & skills to assist us. And we hope that you will be ready & willing to contribute more in the same way.
Miss last island & other pioneer of this forum/seniors members you all are true friends. I also appreciate very much your tremendous contributions and thoughtfulness. You all are privileged members & proud of the forum for lifetime. The environment over forum helped a lot in improving our educational skills. I do not know anyone personally but by their user names/their activities on forum I know about all members. For me this cssforum is the best source of motivation. Please keep up the good work.

This is especially for you all new awardees.

Dedicate to all awardees.
Amna (Thursday, July 14, 2016), incounternable (Tuesday, July 19, 2016), Innocent Heart (Wednesday, July 13, 2016), Last Island (Saturday, July 23, 2016), Nazish Hina (Sunday, July 17, 2016), Taimoor Gondal (Wednesday, July 13, 2016)