View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 30, 2008
35th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: 35th Common

engle is on a distinguished road
Default Especial Attempt....

well .. guys ..there is lot of hype created regarding especial attempt... many phone calls frm friends come to us ..we being asked wht abt special attempt!!!!?....

any ways... i happend to talk to assistant director (FPSC)and enquired of special attmept.. u know wht was reply ... it is simply rumor !!!!!..yet here amongst known probationer who are good at first hand knowledge tht they often extract out from FPSC(i dont know how..) still believe there is special attempt going to be conducted in November...(so cheer up!!!) and yes... adding to that .. our PMS ( topper of 35th ctp) had different story to tell... he opined ..rather firmly ..There is no special attempt...but age has been relaxed(98%)....

hmm well wait.. still there is news.. today in daily times there was news..It reads:: FPSC is likely to recruit 200 section officer of OMG group in novermber through special attempt... Proposal in this regard is on table of Prime Minister for approval . while when FPSC secretary was contacted(Acc. to reporter) he did nt confirm and said tht they have not yet recieved any such letter....

so this is aalll about Special attempt... i supose last item of news does carry little weight..( if any credibility DAily times has..!!)

..Best of Luck to All....