View Single Post
Old Monday, July 18, 2016

The Shah Ends will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantumX View Post
It seems like everyone sees marriage as a source of "Enjoyment" and nothing else. I think it is a sensitive decision to be made is one's life as it is not a "Gudda aur guria ka khail". There are so many other factors involved in marrying to someone but people usually see it as a sexual thing and over here on the forum too. One should not in a haste to make an early decision because of not having control over sexual desires but instead one should think of considering all the factors involved that could lead a couple to a happy married life ahead.
Owing to the seriousness of this matter, the authority is given to parents to decide for kid's future. If one makes this matter as serious as you are referring to, then here I would say not a word of mine but Hazrat Ali R.A., Nikah ko asan banao, jis muashray mein nikah mushkil hojaye wahan zina asan hojata hai. In this connection, this matter should be made moderately serious, not that much as if one would go to hell if something wrong happened. God forbid, even if something wrong happens, then there are sorted out ways in our Deen. Again repeating, the gravity of this matter is given to parents to make decision accordingly. Exceptions are everywhere though.
asghazi (Monday, July 18, 2016), Innocent Heart (Monday, July 18, 2016)