View Single Post
Old Saturday, August 02, 2008

Zobia Samreen is on a distinguished road
Default yes no doubt about it

Respected Mr.Faraz,

i think there should be another word instead of hyper inflation.
but i don't know as i am not very good at linguistics

well here are some causes of hyper inflation;

1-The poor policies of former government.

2-Insenserity of politician as they theirselve are involved in black marketeing and smmugling.

3-Extravagent rulers.

4-We don't use our own energy sources because we don't want to take advantage of them like coal; we can produce power by the usage of coal but we go for an expensive source like oil and gass.
Only 1% electricity is produced by coal. Because of usage of expensive energy sources, the prices of all things are going high.

5-Lack of good planning.

6-Increse in taxes is also a major faoctor of hyper inflation.

7- There is no comsumer's right association in Pakistan so no one is there to complain about the hyper inflation. Even we pay charges for a world class products of multinational companies but they give us 3rd class and cheap products.
you can yourself compare the Shampoos with those shampoos which are brought by your relatives from abraod with the same brand.Iy happens because there is no one to ask them about consumers right.

8- Another major factor is "import" Our industries heve been ruiuned because of lack of power energy and inceased taxes.

9- Because of increased population there is a huge increasement in domastic demand.
Several supply and demand factors could be responsible for this surge in inflation. Supply-side shocks can cause large fluctuations in food and oil prices, effects of which on overall inflation, at times,can be so excessive that these cannot be countered through demand management, including monetary policy.

and so other causes.
the most of all we people are sleeping and dont like to wake up. so there is no one to ask out leaders about what the hell they are doing????

Regards

Zobia
The Following User Says Thank You to Zobia Samreen For This Useful Post:
Faraz_1984 (Saturday, August 02, 2008)