View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 28, 2016

Greenboat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassawur View Post
Commonwealth scholarship is basically a GAT type nts test Base scholarship. Usually it is advertised in September or October. There are always limited number of seats and competition is tough . That's why test this test is considered one of the toughest nts test. However , those who have good arithmetic and have good skills of solving analytical reasoning questons with fairly good command on English may excel in this test. Touching the score of 80 may ensure your seat for this scholarship.
Test composition usually is as follows.
Verbal ( English ) : 40
Analytical reasoning :30
Arythemitc : 30

The test is never that tough and the only thing which proved detrimental is shortage of time or ill planned time management while attempting the test. Just because of bad time management I could score 65. While in the next week when I appeared in same sort of cultural exchange scholarship I avoided those mistakes and was able to get that scholarship eventually. Though , I didn't avail that as I was enrolled in a Chinese university in PhD linguistics which didn't sit fit in my future planning. That's all what I have known about CWS.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Sir what is the correct way to solve analytical and quantative questions, please let me know the sources of preparation, will be kind of you.