View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 28, 2016

Asif Khan Shinwari is on a distinguished road

Test Marks. 64. Shortlisted both for DMO and Private Secretary. But I didn’t appear in both of the interviews. Already recommended for a BPS-17 job by KP PSC, So decided not to spoil the chances of other candidates. Well, to all the aspirants for this position. This DMO in RTS Commission is not a high fi job. I had a good coordination with the DMO's when I was working with an INGO in a Social Services Delivery Project. Its a desk based job having no authority and no subordinate staff, no car etc. The DMO basically collects the data related to the disposal of public services by the departments and do follow up with the relevant departments in case of a complaint. He cannot initiate action against someone (DMO's in the Health and Education Deptt have more power as the DMO's in health department and Education Department are having BPS-18 Job. In education Department the PMS Officers works on deputation as DMO). For those having no job, its a good opportunity. Something is better than nothing, while for those already having a job in a govt department, I would suggest please stick to your own positions. About the salary, I would like to tell the aspirants that BPS-16 employees working on adhoc or contract basis or in a project almost gets 35k salary having no other allowances.
The Following User Says Thank You to Asif Khan Shinwari For This Useful Post:
muhammad rashid khan (Thursday, July 28, 2016)