View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 30, 2016

sohailsqiaq is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramizjcb View Post
from last two three job advertisement i have noticed govt departments are asking for NOC for job I am in need of guidance that how can we get that in such short span of 15 days NOC from our head of department?

Like I am working in sukkur I need to first contact with my sukkur region then they will send fax to Islamabad, before that here my regional members are not guiding me how to properly apply for NOC I missed alreedy one intervview in which I asked for NOC and kept of waiting for three week then they said you did not gave us advertisement I gave advertisement of regional office then they said ok after one day before interview I asked for NOC they said you should talk to Joint director when I talked to him he said you should go without NOC and I went and They rejected my application.

Now I am doing job on bps around 14 I want to join 16 or above 16 cader jobs they are not letting me to do it ..
Being part of Government job I feel more than restricted then any advantage to apply through proper channel.

I have two questions.
1. how can I properly apply to govt job ? step by step guidance ?
2. Do I have to get NOC every time I apply for new job or once ?

I will appreciate positive answers

thanks in advance
NOC is required only if u wants to transfer your services from one dept. to other. i.e if u worked in present time since last 3 years and u want to retain ur service exp in other dept , than u should get NOC.

but if u didn't want to retain ur exp of 3 year and want to apply as fresh , than u should not need any NOC, just say to ur new employer that i will resign from previous one if i get new.
The Following User Says Thank You to sohailsqiaq For This Useful Post:
Ramizjcb (Monday, August 01, 2016)