View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 30, 2016

Divergent is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Security Clearance...!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Descendant of Saul View Post
And whats your opinion on this, do you think its because they want to finalize list and send forms to the reserved instead before initiating regular sec check?
IMO, I think that they are done with categorization of the forms as per cadre and most probably they will dispatch the same to respective cities, to initiate process of security clearance. they asked for unwillingness too, it implies that the SVA were sent to selected candidates only (although I got update of reassurance recently). Now the left over forms will be sent to reserved candidates and it is unlikely to halt the process of security clearance for reserved candidates as it will take another 15 to 20 days. Last time it was observed that those candidates whose security clearance were delayed due any reason, were not called for joining at first. later, in December, another batch of few were called for joining purpose.

May ALLAH bless all of us with success. Ameen

P.S: This is based on my personal opinion. I am trying but still no updates regarding the schedule of training and joining.

Regards...!!
Descendant of Saul (Saturday, July 30, 2016), pristinerosa (Saturday, July 30, 2016), USAMAWARRAICH (Saturday, July 30, 2016)