View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 31, 2016
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

imbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhazMar View Post
Looks like Govt wants to introduce cluster based exams as early as 2018.

I swear I knew the moment I saw the age extension that the govt would next pull a move that would offset all the goodwill they created.. It's like they hate the fact that people are appreciating them.

Cluster based will work like for e.g, Merit #1 has an economics degree but his choice will be limited to Customs or IRS..but merit #140 has a degree in public administration and thus he will be allocated to PAS.

Merit #12 has an accounting qualification so he will go to Audit & Accounts group, but merit #375 has a criminology degree, so he gets Police.

I know the old baboos at FPSC hate doctors and engineers, but this is too much.

This was first thought off in India, but it was laughed out and considered a joke, but of course Pakistan has to be different and cause trouble for everyone.
What for those who have degrees in social sciences like IR,Pol science,History etc?