View Single Post
Old Monday, August 01, 2016

captainx is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Serious guidance required

Helllow to every one, i am having serious issues and i hope the Senior's over here will help me and guide me in a better way.. first read my story
Story starts in 2012, i was strongly recommended for PAF aeronautical, Pak Navy and Pak Army ... i joined PMA kakul and started training, right before 2 months of passing out parade i started having medical issues in my chest and admitted in cmh ABT then MH pindi, i remained there for next 6 months .. in short i was medicaly boarded out from Pak Army on medical grounds of chest, it was not ended there ... after MBO i filled a case against medical board in GHQ that i didnt deserve to be MBO from Army as i was having temporary problem, GHQ called me and offer a job in isi as a inspector according to my qualification, i responded postive and after few months of procedures i have been called for training for 6 months in islamabad then they posted me in field intelligence,
Problem is i am not satisfy with this appointment, its been 6 months i am performing my duties and i am thinking to give resignation... is this a good job? Should i give resignation or not ?? Because some times i feel anxious that this is not the place i deservto be amd in the same time i know this is only last thing i have , even i am not qualified enough for any other pvt jobs..
Please help me and advice me, i am mentally disturbed.
Regards