View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 02, 2016

Tintin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainx View Post
Helllow to every one, i am having serious issues and i hope the Senior's over here will help me and guide me in a better way.. first read my story
Story starts in 2012, i was strongly recommended for PAF aeronautical, Pak Navy and Pak Army ... i joined PMA kakul and started training, right before 2 months of passing out parade i started having medical issues in my chest and admitted in cmh ABT then MH pindi, i remained there for next 6 months .. in short i was medicaly boarded out from Pak Army on medical grounds of chest, it was not ended there ... after MBO i filled a case against medical board in GHQ that i didnt deserve to be MBO from Army as i was having temporary problem, GHQ called me and offer a job in isi as a inspector according to my qualification, i responded postive and after few months of procedures i have been called for training for 6 months in islamabad then they posted me in field intelligence,
Problem is i am not satisfy with this appointment, its been 6 months i am performing my duties and i am thinking to give resignation... is this a good job? Should i give resignation or not ?? Because some times i feel anxious that this is not the place i deservto be amd in the same time i know this is only last thing i have , even i am not qualified enough for any other pvt jobs..
Please help me and advice me, i am mentally disturbed.
Regards
Let's rationalise the situation. You are having a job. The problem is of prestige for you, as you were to be an officer. Job market on Pakistan has shrinked a lot. Let's say engineers and doctors have to do a lot to acquire a job.
In your case, you just need 2 more years "just two more years brother!" and applying for private masters is not a big deal. The best option you have is to increase your education, do masters and apply for AD job( because you know it best) or any other job. As far as capabilities are concerned, they are just a frame of mind; you can do anything! Just focus on your goal and aim for it, rest is all secondary.
captainx (Tuesday, August 02, 2016)