View Single Post
Old Monday, August 08, 2016

spectrums is on a distinguished road

Another incident as css forum rules u have at least ten posts for sharing url links hahahahah and I habe only 3posts rep till now so u ill habe to wait

I will complete ten posts in an hour for the sake of sharing the link of uploaded pic

Anyone from kpk or pesh district who has only applied for chief supervisor and got letter plz share marks and distt

Quote:
Originally Posted by murtazarashid910 View Post
NTS should publish merit lists of short listed candidates for transparency rather then just sending call letters without defining the shortlisting criterion.
I second u . Nts needs to make itself clear and transparent to the general masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muneer Marwat View Post
From where did you come to know Mr Yasir khan that you have been selected for chief supervisor. Because there is not something like that in training letter.
Did u apply only for chief supervisor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazhar Hayat Awan View Post
Test Centre Supervisor 63
Chief Supervisor 67
I applied from Tank district.
What was ur duty center in ist preference means what city u preferred for duty ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayyzz Khan View Post
hey fellows! can anyone tell whats the pay of test center supervisor.? kindly reply
Roughly 1250-1500 per test.
in my opinion.

May be this fulfil ur query

Last edited by Man Jaanbazam; Tuesday, August 09, 2016 at 09:38 PM. Reason: merge chain post