View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 14, 2016

In From The Cold is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Descendant of Saul View Post
For some reason, I feel like this guy/girl is trying hard to push people into giving him the details of the MOD training. So please be careful while sharing information on public forum. You never know who is on the other end of any given account. I think it will be better to not ask for such details and not to share such details. Some information is supposed to stay confidential for the safety of the country in long term.

Dear all, please stay cautious, there can be eyes on this forum regarding confidential details.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaheenpak View Post
Technically a word written once on this forum can be easily removed from existence.

And I did not ask to reveal state secrets.

So, relax!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Descendant of Saul View Post
Asking for confidential information on a forum on which a word once said cannot be removed is very wrong! If you actually care about Pakistan, You should refrain from asking for confidential information that you are not supposed to know!
@Descendant, I completely agree with your assertions about the preservation of national security and that the internet is an unforgiving historian.

@shaheenpak, please note that while material can be removed superficially from the internet, it cannot be undone in its entirety.

Also, you would be hard pressed to find the information you require or any state secrets on such a forum (Allah ka shukar). I respectfully suggest that you look elsewhere for answers to your questions, on a much less public forum. This would be best for your security and that of my/your country.