View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Habib orakzai will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysteriousn View Post
How did it go, sir?

Please upload here in brief the questions put to you by the psychologist.
Thank you.
Two member panel was there, Dr. Asad Bano(Sr) and Eshrat Sultan(Jr)

I entered the room and said Assalam o aliakum. they replied and told me to please sit and then questions started.

Eshrat Sultan: (Serious and no smile on face)

1. Introduce yourself....... I gave detailed intro of myself.
2. your number in birth sequence.
3. Jobs of you parents and siblings.
4. what are your bad qualities. I answered but she replied why all candidates have same bad qualities and have almost same answer to the question. Did you people join any academy for that? we had a bit discussion on that point.
5. Do you think you need self-introspection even at this stage of your life when you are sufficiently a mature person?
6. what improvement you have mad to the field of law?
7. what reforms are important in this field?
8. you did not appear in any competitive exams before like CSS/PMS, why?

Dr. Asad Bano (very graceful lady)

1. So you said you hate liers, why?
2. What reforms are important in judiciary?
3. What do mean by technological advancement in judiciary and how it would be beneficial for judiciary.
4. I have interviewed many candidates and almost all the candidates are enthusiastic about reforms but when they join the services they do nothing but became the part of the system. how will you make any difference? We both smiled at this point and then I gave my answer.

I may missed 2 or 3 questions but the questions I wrote will give you and the aspirants enough about their upcoming psychological interview.
Remember me in dua.