View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 21, 2016

raufaccountax is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamalnasir View Post
Yesterday I went to a vegetable vendor. His shop was full of attractive vegetables, beautiful red onions, green lady fingers, large sized spuds of dust color, purple brinjal and et al. Vendor told me two different prices for almost every vegetable. He had made heaps in this way that two heaps of onion of two different qualities, one with high price, one with low.

When I asked the reason he told that first heap was of Pakistani vegetables, and second of imported. My question was from which country did you import these? He replied: From India. Indian vegetables were of higher prices. After knowing it I was astonished that Pakistan is a agrarian country, then why we are importing fruits and vegetables from India? A country who is our foe since our inception.

While I was standing there that another man came and bought only Indian vegetables. While he was buying, I asked from him, "why are you buying vegetables imported from our worst enemy?" His reply was, "today I'll cook imported curry." While neglecting me he bought and went away. How silly we are that while neglecting our local products, we buy imported, and specially imported from India.

Vegetables, fruits, biscuits, cosmetics, even almost everything with higher price, imported from India is available in the market which we prefer over our indigenous products.

I have decided that I'll prefer to be hungry instead of buying any Indian product. Indians buy arms and ammunition with the profit earned from importing goods, and use those against us. In the contemporary world most countries wage economical war and India is trying her best to win this economical war. We only civilians can struggle to win this.
Totally agree with you dear.
While watching Indian movies like "SULTAN" etc and buying Indian products, we contribute to Indian army for their operation against innocent Kashmiries.
Please prefer Pakistani products over Indians

Sent from my F1f using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raufaccountax For This Useful Post:
Attqa sultan (Wednesday, August 24, 2016), jamalnasir (Sunday, August 21, 2016)