View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 21, 2016

Curiosity is on a distinguished road
Default Today's Test...Just Copy & Paste...That Our Youths always Expect..

I heard that our literacy rate has, somewhat, grown up. You know what does it imply? It implies that just the rate has grown up, not the educated minds developed yet.
Whenever a department, like FPSC, considered as a building block for the success and development of the country through utilization of skills of the youths is left at the mercy of certain websites, even unreliable ones, to copy the material and paste the same to assess our nation's skills.
I also appeared in the above test today. Believe me it was totally copy & paste and even those questions were also there for which wrong answer keys were assigned as per books circulating in the market, obviously they have also got that websites' material printed and distributed the same.
I thought, for a while, whether I should go for the (right) answer key as per books or go for the actual right one. When I saw there was no change even in the series of the 4 choices given then how could I expect that they might award me for the answer that was right as per my approach (which was also confirmed one). There are no such experienced invigilators or other expert examiner that should be contacted and highlighted such discrepancies on the spot. The invigilators are just for distributing and collecting the same after a duration of 100 minutes, nothing else.
Honestly speaking, I selected the answer as per books dominating the Urdu Bazar. I did this but still sitting with a guilty conscience.

Do you think we have really advanced in our education system?
If yes, why we are unable to prepare even a set of 100 MCQs which could be relevant, reliable and authentic one?

Anyway, best Wishes for my youth ones who attempted the test.