View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Economist In Equilibrium
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: she won the Essay competitionBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2006

Qurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura about

This is my third birthday on this grand platform, and each year this forum has surprised me with loads of cares and best wishes. I’ve been an active member once, but due to stringent schedules I was almost on hibernation for a little long. And to be very honest I was not expecting so much care and wishes on this birthday, as I thought, m’ not active now so people may have forgotten me, but m’ truly surprised to see a two pages thread initiated for making my day bright and so special.

Thanks everyone for being so caring and loving!

Thanks again every one! And especially:

@arsa

For initiating the thread and being so kind to search the image to make my day special!

To upload the image you need to get it uploaded on an image sharing site like: www.photobucket.com. You’ll need an account there. When you upload an image there just copy the image location [link] and post on CSS Forum like this:
[IMG]image link here[/IMG]

You can upload images in future like this!

@Princess Royal

For a deep message wrapped in lovely colors!

@marwatone

For lovely message truly coming from colorful hearts!

@PHARM

For long long message with lovely balloons and colorful gifts!

@Can’t think straight

For such straight and sweet message!

@Predator

For lovely balloons!

@Qurat03

For kind wishes!

@Aarwa

For the glittering Birthday wish and the cake!

@Astute Accountant

For long long message with lovely balloons and colorful gifts!

@Prissygirl

For lovely message wrapped in digital style!
@Faryal

For sparkling manoo!

@Surmount

For the big cake and best wishes!

@Usman Naseer

Thanks a lot for the kind wishes Usman!

Yeah, I’m a bit away due to work. I though visit the forum, but don’t participate the way I used to do. Please, accept my apologies for the inconvenience. I’ll try my best to maintain a decent presence here at least!

@Faraz

For such a colorful wish!

@Mayna Khan

For kind wishes!

Thanks again everyone, for making my day so so special! m’ feeling too good today!

Regards,
Aarwaa (Tuesday, August 05, 2008), Cant think straight (Tuesday, August 05, 2008), Faryal Shah (Wednesday, August 06, 2008), mayna khan (Thursday, August 07, 2008), Princess Royal (Tuesday, August 05, 2008), Surmount (Tuesday, August 05, 2008)