View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 23, 2016
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: SPSC CCE 2013 - Merit 34

pcswarrior is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by iftikharali88 View Post
SO how many questions u dropped. And in which language u gave interview. Did they ask about css attempts plz do answer so that we can understand mentality of interview penal for future.
I replied 80% of the questions. Medium is both English and Urdu. They asked analytical questions in English and Short one's in urdu. They asked about CSS attempts I replied Sir I left with 2 marks in Islamiyat in my first and final attempt. they replied why final, why not you appeared before. I replied, sir unfortunately in my family and community circle there is not a tradition to apply in government services so it takes a lot of years to make my mind for competetive exams. They all passed a smile on my answer. One more thing they asked why we hire you: I replied sir simply because I have diversified background and experience for the post and second this is my final chance for any competetive position so one thing is for sure that I can't leave you for any better position.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pcswarrior For This Useful Post:
iftikharali88 (Tuesday, August 23, 2016), xpedior (Tuesday, August 23, 2016)