View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 24, 2016

springlights is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKamranKhanzada View Post
just came back from the test and want to give you guys all i can because i have firm believe on ALLAH and no one else.

karachi.
the given time was 9 am but because of the lack of administration we were tested about 2-4 hours later.

the software was very old - it was ancient

there is no backspace support. you can not correct your words through that although you might be able to do so by clicking and over the word.

you have to write each and every alphabet alligned to what is written above.

these fools allotted 10 minutes for jr. auditor here for which i am going to complain but i know one would care as many centers had 3 minutes for jr auditor and 10 mins for data entry operator

i am not sure what happened, either the keyboard/mouse etc got stuck twice and my test began before anyone else and about all the time was wasted. i typed as fast as i can but because i was not able to correct my mistakes because of that old stupid software. while other countries are going to mars we are still backwards and we will use the old software that the most sadest part.

anyway got a lot of mistakes and got time wasted because of the stupid software and so now my chance of getting selected are now 1/100000 = almost zero.

although i was shortlisted for the interview, got 60 in written and 25 in skill before.

and so here i just witnessed another injustice in lieu of favoritism.

all of the nts testing was just bull&%@p. all the time and efforts got in vain.

imagine. a shortlisted person got debarred through this utter injustice.

never the less as i said i have firm belief on ALLAH. if not for me far better/deserving people may win and so i just shared my experience with you about the type of software and etc.

let me know if there is anything else to be answered.
AOA, hope everyone is doing good. The candidates who are going to appear in test of Junior Auditor in upcoming days please share their experience of skill test in detail for the betterment of rest of candidates questions are like
1) time of test(9am 12pm 3pm etc) and duration of test(1min 3min 5min 10min)?
2)type of keyboard (maker's name) & quality of keyboard( bad or fine)?
3)key board placed in front of screen or over your laps(computer tables or simple tables)?
4) name of software(is possible) info about user interface etc?
5)once when reached on CMA how much time they take & candidate is allowed to leave?(fixed time as NTS or 9am k 11am kar dyty hn)
6) type of paragraph( capital & small letters, special characters, etc)
7)also share about environment(a/c, fan etc)
8) what about result prompt or we have to wait?
best regards.