View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 25, 2016
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

imbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquila View Post
Tehsildar sb, Yes I appeared. As you said earlier, it was one weird sort of test for me too. Frankly, I never calculated my score after a test and I dared not () especially in this case. It can be 70 or 50; no idea. What is your calculation?
lol one thing i am sure that i can't get below 50, the rest is tukka but we are safe, even if not, i don't care much as we will be promoted to PMS in next 3 years (may be we get promotional training with PMS 2016 batch) ,at that time PMS 2016 training would not be finalized, still the old batch is under training with us, their training will end next year march or April. just see the lethargy of both commission and establishment department that they are going to complete recruitment in 4 and half years. So literally PMS 2016 guys will take charge of their career in 2020