View Single Post
Old Friday, August 26, 2016

jamalnasir is on a distinguished road

So it means that almost all respected member of CSS forum are endorsing that MQM is a terrorist organization, even the voice is echoing from the UK. In a recent letter of Naz Shah, MP for Bradford, to Home Secretary wrote, "Why we have not prescribed MQM as a terrorist organization"? It's crystal clear that Altaf Hussain is a traitor that in the recent circulated audio he said "If the US and Israel help, I will go myself to fight Daesh, Al Qaeda, Taliban and the Inter-Services Intelligence and Pakistan Army who created them".

MQM has turned the city of lights to the city of blood. Altaf Hussain will jump again after a short period of sideline by the MQM as he did in 1992 and in the meanwhile he'll lead from the backdoor. Just removing of Altaf's posters doesn't mean that MQM will stop doing what it was doing before.

While being neutral just decide what should be the fate of a terrorist organization. Obviously it should be banned and all terrorists connected with that should be detained and their trials should be conducted by military courts. The etiology of Baluchistan and East Pakistan problems are not military operations, but they had different reasons. Dismemberment of East Pakistan occurred due to unfair distribution of budget, lack of development in the East wing, not recognizing of Begali as official language, geographical differences, involvement of India in support of Mukti Bahini. Military operation was started as a last hope when we had already lost East Pakistan.

Baluchistan also has a different scenario, Baluchis are patriotic Pakistanis. Even Akbar Bugti never said for Baluchistan as a separate country, he beared the brunt of his lust of more wealth by increasing the share in Sui gas sale. When 21 soldiers, including officers, of Pak Army went inside the cave to arrest him he blew the bomb from inside due to which he died along with Pak army soldiers. Explosion occurred from inside, not outside, due to which cave collapsed. Remember, Army never kills their own officials. When they were about to capture him, then why would they kill their him with their own officials? Akbar Bugti preferred to commit suicide, instead of being detained.

Akbar Bugti's family is also patriotic to Pakistan, as Shahzain Bugti, his grandson is in favour of Pakistan. Only Brahamdagh Bugti who holds Indian passport and is in self exile is raising the voice of Baluchistan as a separate country because India is pushing him to do so and providing him financial support. So the real problem is India who is operating from Afghanistan, not Baloch.

After 2014 Peshawar School massacre NAP was introduced, military courts were established for the trials of hard core militants, while neglecting Amnesty International and other such organizations military hanged terrorists because it was the need of time. Now it's also the need of time to declare MQM as a terrorist organization and all it's terrorists should be detained and their trials should be conducted by miltary courts and killers should be hung till death. For the God sake save Pakistan, not political parties. Our first priority should be Pakistan.

Specially for my brother QuantumX:

Military knows that how to grab power from civil government. If military wants, then CAOS can force civil government to allow him to take strict action against the MQM.

Qublai Khan, Quantum X, Shakeel Ahmad Safi or any other respected member of the forum can argue against my thoughts. I always welcome criticism on me.

Last edited by Amna; Monday, August 29, 2016 at 04:45 PM. Reason: merged/chain posts
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jamalnasir For This Useful Post:
quantumX (Friday, August 26, 2016), qublai khan (Friday, August 26, 2016)