View Single Post
Old Friday, August 26, 2016

spectrums is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquila View Post
Honestly, either you have not seen the recruitment process in other governments or you are just indulging in blame game. KPPSC has done commendable job in the past 2-3 years. From the recruitment of PMS 2012 officers to the recent selection of sub-engineers in Health Engg Dept:, the commission has upheld merit. Same goes for PTI government in the province. (Mind it, I am apolitical).

There can be cases of nepotism but by and large all the recruitment, except class IV, are merit based. I would implore you to work hard and cover your deficiencies. You will get a fair reward.

Regards.
I would like to add in this that wait for your turn you will have something more in destination. Allah gives everyone the question lies in how we take it. Sometimes we see a person gives bribe to take a seat, in my opinion it was his destiny,but he chose the wrong path in taking it and it becomes a wrong deeds for him. He might be in the same department if he had worked hard. This is how we take it. By wrong way or by good way. Stay focus on your hard work you will be rewarded one day.
The Following User Says Thank You to spectrums For This Useful Post:
marwatlucky (Saturday, August 27, 2016)