View Single Post
Old Monday, August 29, 2016

Dr Harry is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazish Hina View Post
Okay I'm going to apologize in advance for being harsh.
But answer this one question of mine because I do not seem to understand that why on earth did you get an MBBS degree? And how can you be undecided about becoming a doctor if you're getting a professional degree to become one.

Boy, am I confused....

That said,
your options
1- CSS
2-MBA, then you can go into hospital management.
3-Teach in med schools.
4-Work with a pharmaceutical company.
5-Start your own clinic/hospital.
6-Actually become a doctor

And Stop this...

We're not you and we can never be, it's your life and in the end despite of all that options and many others, It's you who has to make this choice because it's you who has to live with it.
I won't apologize for this kind of suggestion,
You have given me pretty nice way, Actually when i wrote this post i was in depressed mood, The reason behind my MBBS was many (a marriage proposal in exchange of MBBS expenses leading to ruining of my life), proving myself or something else or by luck bla bla...

You are confused and i am a step ahead in that...

Actually I have done MBBS from China and for passing the exam i need to wait for 3 years and i am self supporting for a year from now, I don't have enough savings for next degree or any plan... In Pakistan you know its quite difficult to survive if you are independent and single, your family, relatives and especially when your cousins are all waiting for jobs and you have a heavy bike.
I can do many things in future but the problem is self supporting thing I have many options for now also but the thing is its difficult to decide which shot i need to take for better future as they need time and attention. Shall i need to wait for giving this medical thing a good try by passing US licensing exam but for that i need full concentration for a year without any worries about my finance, and those exams are pretty expensive also. and making money in Pakistan is a catch-22.

Anyhow bundle of thanks for your reply i will definitely pay heed to your advice,
it is important for me.... it feels good to be heard...