View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 30, 2016
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustafa Abro View Post
I have AD NAB test on the same day and its in sukkur, whereas, my AD Accounts test is in karachi. Kindly tell me what to do now? Will they change my centre of NAB in karachi if I tell them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by killereyes View Post
I have same problem Bro, call nts for this problem

Sent from my SM-G355H using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobia niaz View Post
you must write email but they don't bother emails (but every one should send)

i think we should call NTS as well as CAA HR office Karachi...!!!
if agreed must make call tomorrow to CAA HR + NTS office
becaus we don't ahve time and after 2 days NTS will reply that now we make all arrangements
if some one can personally visit NTS office then he should must go
and i think call to CAA HR will also put some presuure by asking them we spent money and now as both organizations have big name .... bla bla bla

AoA,

Simply Fax an application to NTS during Office Hours addressed to Manager Operation with a subject of changing test center due to genuine reason.

In that application mention your both tests with Complete Post names and test dates and your roll number and plead that you can not reach both test in one day as one test is in Karachi an other one is in Sukkur, hence your test center should be changed from Sukkur to Karachi for NAB Recruitment Test. Send the fax and wait for their call.

I have done this before and they did change my center from Hyderabad to Karachi.

P.S. Don't forget to mention your CNIC and Cell Number in that application.

JazakAllah
sobia niaz (Tuesday, August 30, 2016)