View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 31, 2016
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibn e Nasrullah View Post
What sort of rules are that?? can't change your name??? can't delete your account? ? Unable to locate the reason behind these rules? ??
Changing names would require changing name in each and every post you make and it requires a lot time and effort to do so. And deleting account is not the domain of Mods but Admin. If you have a genuine concern about deleting your account then contact Administrator of the Forum on his email provided in his profile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kailash baboo View Post
then what is solution for this I will sue cssforum, why u dont offer the deletion
Its the Forum Administrator's domain and not ours. Contact the Forum Administrator regarding this issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A l e x a n d e r View Post
Well there is always a solution .. start posting offensive comments and get banned .. always write at the end : "Delete my Account'' , so others can understand your position
That won't solve the problem either as he will be banned but his account will be there along with his posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kailash baboo View Post
Please delete my account, if not delete within 24 hours, I will sue you against new law of cyber crime, you site is voila ting the process, Please try to understand.
What violation ? can you please let us know what violation is being done here ? No online Forum provides the option of deletion of your account. Go check major online Forums, you won't find any option to delete your account.

Send Email to Leonidas

JazakAllah