View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 31, 2016

spectrums is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMMehranian View Post
Same here.I haven't received any all for training but today i got a message of test dates and asking for my response however the number they gave was not working
Just rep yes or jo on that number.thats it that number is not for calling back. You will receive next msg again for date time and venue along with your chief supervisor cell number in case you reply yes to this msg. In case of no , then next time you will receive same msg whenever your services are required for duty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FizaAli View Post
I have received the same message, but I haven't got my joining letter yet...
And I was even not called for the training...
Don't know what's going on... While I have my test on 4th September..
Can anyone tell me if I reply with YES will it be applied to both 3rd and 4th or they will make a call for confirmation?
Reply with yes. Next msg will come in which date time and venue of duty will be mentioned. If the 4th sep timings of duty doesn't coincide with your test timings then go for the duty as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by murtazarashid910 View Post
Are you from Karachi ? if yes then did NTS invite you in the training workshop, despite attending workshop and replying YES earlier for 28th August 2016, NTS didn't sent me any sms till now. What's going on guys ?
@rashid yiu should be thankful you didn't get 2nd msg for duty because you were having test on the same date 28th aug. And it didn't get you -1 marks for saying yes to ist msg.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spectrums For This Useful Post:
Akhtar shah9 (Friday, September 23, 2016), FizaAli (Thursday, September 01, 2016), MMMehranian (Thursday, September 01, 2016), murtazarashid910 (Thursday, September 01, 2016)