View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 01, 2016
Super Moderator
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,041 Posts
Amna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud of
Default Member of the Month August 2016

Assalam o Alaikum,

Dear members,

I am reviving the tradition of “Member of the Month” to acknowledge the contribution of members on the forum . I would like to thanks and appreciate all the members for their contribution and expect more significant contribution on the board in the coming days.

" Member of the Month August 2016"

meherazad

Congratulations meherazad for scoring maximum 45 points.
Here the The list of other scoreers:
meherazad 45
Jamalnasir 20
shoaib khan12 15
qublai khan 10
infinite optimism 10
Asif Khan Shinwari 10
Awesum Farhan 10
quantum 5
SHAKEEL AHMAD SAFI 5
usman ali gul 5
Irfan atta Khan 5
Nadeem Sherazi 5
hiraayman 5
Amna 5

In order to avoid any misconception, I'm attaching the evaluation criteria on which we have selected the member of the month below:

Evaluation Criteria:

1.Contribution in the discussions Section: 5 point per post.
2. Sharing Notes in CSS Compulsory & Optional Subjects Sections: 5 points per post.

Here's the evaluation sheet.

Best Regards,
N is best (Saturday, September 03, 2016), Naveed_Bhuutto (Sunday, September 04, 2016), qublai khan (Wednesday, September 07, 2016)