View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 04, 2016

Cooper is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune Shadow View Post
Disclaimer: Any resemblance to actual posts or questions or threads, is entirely coincidental. This is my opinion, but I will defend your right to disagree.

Some people will may find my words little harsh, some will take them positively, and some will scold me. But I just can't help myself to write this post. I am sorry in advance and my motive is not to insult or to hurt anyone. Please read this post with open heart.

What I think the main reason behind failure in CSS exams is immaturity of aspirants (jo her saal ziada hoti ja rahi hai). I visit this forum on a daily basis, and everyday there are new posts in which aspirants are asking questions like (urdu main wo hai jo mera dil krta hy ans kroun :-p mager dukh na ho kisi ko is liay aisa ni krta):

-How to make notes ? (14 saal kia kia aap ny, ager ya b ni pata k notes k sy banaty hain ?)

-Is it good to study in groups ?(seriously ? ya b logoun sy pochny wali baat hy?)

-Please suggest me optional subjects.(Common sense hy, jo pehly study kiay hain ya jin main interest hy. Nahi g ya b log batain apko.)

-How to prepare for CSS exam in 1 months. (khamoshi he behter hai, her kisi ka apna Edu background hai, her kisi ki apni zahanat hai.)

-What you recommend pen or ballpoint or pointer? (App to pakay affser bano gy bhai. 21 toppoun ki salami.)

-How to write fast? (by using JP4 (type of fuel), jet be isi ko use krty hain.)

After these posts, people wait for CSP/senior members to answer them. Dear fellows, all these questions are not only wasting your time but also showing your immaturity. You are going to appear in toughest exam of Pakistan, and you don't know what to use pen or ballpoint? you don't know how to make notes. It is sad.

I think the main reason behind all this silliness is misconception about CSS exams. Please keep your self-confident. If you don't have trust in you, how could you perform good?

Now some will ask me, "Who are you to say all this?", answer is "The man is no one ".

In case, you find anything bad, I am sorry.

Best Regards
By the way, you also seem an epitome of immaturity