Thread: Need Help
View Single Post
Old Monday, September 05, 2016

Neptune Shadow is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I am a recent registered member to this website. I am planning to attempt CSS examinations in 2017 INSHA ALLAH as I have graduated in Bachelors in Commerce this year. I need guidance from all the respected remembers regarding the preparation. I have tried to enroll myself in few academies, which helps in the preparation, but due to their fee structures I wasn't able to join any of them. Is there any way that I can prepare myself at home or is it necessary to join any academy? And if it is fine to prepare from home, then from where I could get all the knowledge about the pattern of each exam (paper)?
You can find basic information about CSS from this link.In case you need complete information about syllabus then visit this link.In case you need old papers, you can find it on this forum easily. No, it is not important to join any academy for preparation. You can easily prepare from your home. What I suggest you is, join any library and try to spend your time there, select courses in which you have interest. Cover them topic by topic. Use books and internet to make your notes. You have ample time to cover all subjects. So just gear up and start your journey.

Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to Neptune Shadow For This Useful Post:
Ahsen Jawed (Sunday, September 11, 2016)