View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 07, 2016
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,879 Times in 593 Posts
Naveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amna View Post
Assalam o Alaikum,

Dear members,

I am reviving the tradition of “Member of the Month” to acknowledge the contribution of members on the forum . I would like to thanks and appreciate all the members for their contribution and expect more significant contribution on the board in the coming days.

" Member of the Month August 2016"

meherazad

Congratulations meherazad for scoring maximum 45 points.
Here the The list of other scoreers:
meherazad 45
Jamalnasir 20
shoaib khan12 15
qublai khan 10
infinite optimism 10
Asif Khan Shinwari 10
Awesum Farhan 10
quantum 5
SHAKEEL AHMAD SAFI 5
usman ali gul 5
Irfan atta Khan 5
Nadeem Sherazi 5
hiraayman 5
Amna 5

In order to avoid any misconception, I'm attaching the evaluation criteria on which we have selected the member of the month below:

Evaluation Criteria:

1.Contribution in the discussions Section: 5 point per post.
2. Sharing Notes in CSS Compulsory & Optional Subjects Sections: 5 points per post.

Here's the evaluation sheet.

Best Regards,

Congratulations to meherazad and a much needed step. revival of Member of the Month Thread. I hope One of the Mod or may be Amna herself take this responsibility to continue this thread by declaring Member every Month.
Amna (Wednesday, September 07, 2016), Man Jaanbazam (Wednesday, September 07, 2016), qublai khan (Wednesday, September 07, 2016)