View Single Post
Old Monday, August 11, 2008

Omar Qadir will become famous soon enough
Default Simple Yet Comlicated...

Hmm...Good question or perhaps discuasion, 61 is a healthy time in term of existance but not development, We have made good so far, Im a little Mr.Optimistic. Paksitan is making progress in it's own way, Good or bad? that is hard to judge. It's a country not a physical object. Yes by the image of it's nation we can see, that Pakistani's are pretty bad in reputation in most of the world. I agree with the Gentle man on the top to work "Bring the change with I".

Blaming Young generation? That's harsh, if they like to enjoy Music, ride motor bike or polute the environment, and not letting go the ambulances, that's their own choice, after all they own the land as much you do!!! Therefore I won't point the finger to them, it's ofcourse the wide political strategy of the government to make our youth focus to a perticual goal to divert their intrests.

Governmental crisis? well, that won't last for long, things are getting better here as well, Media is getting strong and civilians are getting more and more educated, so with the passage of more time when the educated nation would like to hold the horses of politics, things will improve.

We cann't finish coruption, fraud, or greed, so stop working on that, but we can minimize it so lets think that way. Or if you are smart enough to think we can trun same elements of threats into oppertunity!!!

I am very pleased to see people like you are coming forward in very large numbers and have true intentions to make a difference for this country.

I have great intrest in Politics, but Im a very small player and have long way to go, hopefully if I survived to be able to become one of the main leader...I would seek more help from you people, now till then would you promise to stay clean? I hope so!!!

May Allah Bless Us all.