View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 17, 2016

plotinium is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qacc View Post
First of All congrats for such tremendous score, furthermore can you people share with me your test strategy for such type screening test.? I try my level best but unable to cross the 60 figure in test marks. what I can do in this situation.? any specific book or material study.? what to be prepared .? because its hurts me a lot. need your guidance and support.

To mods, let me allowed to express my feeling in Pushto please.
Dear N is best rora, di screening test hawalay sara ma ta stasu da taraf na help pakar dy. sanga chi tasu khapal comments warkarry di, chi baghair sa preparation tasu 65 marks ra lal. kindly mata hm sa guidance ra k. za khu deer khpa yama. test ko da NTS v ao ka da FPSC/KPPSC. ma kala hm screening test ki good/enough marks ra na lal. za sa wakama. please stasu mrasta me pakar da.
Bro, it's only 1st step of the game and we have only cleared that. Moreover, if you need to prepare for exams like nab, firstly be sure to check out the syllabus that is the only guide you need. This exam was of 25 English, 15 analytical, 20 IQ i.e 60 marks are there to be taken without any preparation. But, if you are bad in english then improve it by reading grammatical books and downloading apps on your mobile for english improvement. Rest i.e., pakistan affairs, islamiat and eds. Do last 10 papers of css i.e., only mcq part that will give you a rough idea, where you stand in terms of lacking in preparation and it will be the best guidance you can ever get.
The Following User Says Thank You to plotinium For This Useful Post:
Qacc (Saturday, September 17, 2016)